Now Hiring Church Ministry Assistant
If interested, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manly Memorial Baptist Church is looking for a detail oriented, self-motivated, and people-loving person, to join a supportive and positive ministry team that is bringing people closer to one another and closer to Jesus in the Lexington area.
Compensation: $15 hourly, 20 hours a week
The duties and responsibilities of the Church Ministry Assistant will
include, but will not be limited to the following:
1. Act as a receptionist to the Pastor, making appointments and receiving visitors.
Check mail and relay phone messages. Be responsible for opening and staffing
the church office from 9am-1pm, Mondays through Fridays except given
holidays, as directed by the Pastor.
2. File correspondence and other assigned materials.
3. Serve as the Church Clerk, recording and filing an up-to-date church roll and
minutes from business meetings.
4. Coordinate information related to deaths, illnesses and other crises of the
5. Prepare monthly newsletters and weekly church bulletins.
6. Assist all church committees for secretarial needs, as directed.
7. Train and supervise volunteer clerical workers as needed.
8. Secure a substitute, when necessary.
9. Keep outdoor bulletin board updated.
10. Perform those other duties which are customary for a Church Ministry
Assistant, under the supervision of the Pastor and Personnel Committee.